Yotta Laboratories is a technology company which specialises in Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)- commonly known as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), the Internet of Things (IoT), Smart Contracts (SC) and Smart Cities.
Most people know the technology Yotta has developed as a blockchain. We were involved in leading the research on blockchain long before it became a buzz word. Distributed Ledger Technology to us is the future. We have written hundreds of thousands of words on the subject, spent countless hours debating and researching with university professors on its usefulness.
Yotta Laboratories is a multi-vertical company which has made significant developments over the last 12 months to allow us to focus on the opportunity to cover all aspects of company offerings which we can now clearly define across 3 Divisions;
1. Platform 2. Products 3. Services
A comprehensive and fully costed business plan has been put together with the ten-year forecast projecting an overall revenue at just over $2.2Bn with a profit of $1.2Bn. In summary, the plan will see the company expand its operations in the UK, Singapore and India, and establish offices in Japan, Australia, UAE and Canada. At the outset, our data scientists will concentrate on developing the existing six years of research into marketable products, with specific emphasis on the six Covid-19* projects we are currently in the process of finalising.
* Important Update – April 2020
The current Covid-19 pandemic has provided the opportunity for the company to bring elements of our healthcare R&D forward to help in the fight against the disease.
- We are currently using our bespoke semantic annotation software to examine thousands of x-rays provided by the World Health Organisation to aid early detection of symptoms;
- In conjunction with our partners in Japan we are trialling a remote detector of temperate, heart rate and blood pressure to provide early warning/detection of possible infection;
- A Thermal imaging version is also under development;
- The collation of Digital medical records on a DLT system to allow easy retrieval;
- The collation of pharmaceutical data records;
- Statistical data analysis using semantic annotation to identify trends and solutions.
Never before, in light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, has a Token launch been so right and we believe this will provide the opportunity to quickly raise the necessary finance, not only to put our plans into operation but to fund our Covid-19 research.
We are issuing 1Bn tokens, to be known as YEdge Tokens which will be initially distributed at a rate of 1 token to $0.30 USD or the equivalent in ETH and/or BTC. These will be offered to the public in a crowd selling process commonly known as an “IEO” or “Initial Exchange Offering.”